From your website to social media to local directories, you need a logo to boost your business’ visibility and catch customers’ attention.
A few years ago, you didn’t need a business logo in order to be easily found in the yellow pages. Today, customers looking for your products or services are browsing on their mobile phones or laptops—and it’s critical to catch their attention with a logo that consistently represents your business’ visual identity.
Having a personalized image that represents your business is vital to being recognized by your customers, no matter where they’re finding you. A logo used consistently across your business website, social media, and online business listings boosts your visibility and customers’ confidence in finding you.
- Free Logo Design: Choose from thousands of templates, then customize your logo with eye-catching colors, shapes, fonts, and more. Download your free logo to use it anywhere!
- Canva: Utilize Canva’s beautiful, professional designs to add a visual element to your company’s identity. After selecting a template, add your own graphics and text, or choose from Canva’s free images.
- GraphicSprings: In just three easy steps, create your business logo and then make finishing touches to edit the colors, font, and effects. Once your logo is just right, save it to your computer and use the image anywhere online.
- Ucraft: Easily control each aspect of your business logo, from font to shape to colors and more. Create a free Ucraft account and download your logo or share it to your social accounts for free.
- LogoMakr: Select from a wide variety of shapes, text options, and colors to design the perfect logo in the right size and shape for your use across multiple platforms online.
If you’re still stuck trying to visualize the right image for your business identity, these sites also provide insight and inspiration to ensure that your logo accomplishes your goals. Check out Canva blog contributor Rebecca Gross’s guide to 50 eye-catching fonts, or browse these five sources of inspiration, recommended by Free Logo Design.
It’s important to keep your design original and stay true to your brand. While the abundant sources of inspiration available are great to get the creative juices flowing, your greatest inspiration should be your business.
Choosing a logo that is both modern and a proper reflection of your unique business can be challenging, but it will prove fruitful in successfully communicating your business identity!