Social media is a powerful way to reach new prospects and convert leads into sales. Follow this advice to find success on Facebook and grow your business.
If you’re not using Facebook to market your business, you’re missing out. Here, we break down four of the most important tips for finding success on the social media platform. If you take advantage of these things, you should see results that will help your business grow.
1. Run Video Ads
Video ads on Facebook allow you develop a strong audience, and remarketing to those potential customers based on how long they watch your videos. When you combine both video and remarketing you will see a lift in conversion rates.
2. Target the Correct Audience
It is imperative that you understand the audience you are trying to target. Facebook has numerous options available to build a targeted audience based on location, age, gender, relationship status, education, interests, and more. Remember to layer the targeting as you narrow the audience. This will make your ads more relevant and ensure that you reach the right customers.
3. Pick the Right Campaign
A brand campaign is different than a like campaign. Lead ads are different than just driving traffic to your website. While any of these options might work, you need to have a strategy in place to support the campaign type.
- Brand Campaign: This ad creative is designed to drive brand awareness. If you run this campaign type it is important to measure the direct traffic response you get to better understand campaign performance.
- Like Campaign: This ad creative is designed to increase the following on your Facebook page. If you run this type of creative you should pair it with a remarketing campaign so you can drive conversions to this audience.
- Lead Ads: This is a powerful type of ad. To really leverage this creative it is important that the campaign leads tie into a customer relationship manager (CRM) so you can follow up with marketing automation.
- Traffic: This ad is designed to drive web traffic to a landing page on your site. If you select this creative make sure to remarket to the traffic that lands on the landing page but didn’t convert. This will keep your brand top-of-mind with the consumer.
4. Continually Design New Creative
It’s important to rotate your ads to stay fresh and top-of-mind with potential customers. As you approach maximum reach with your audience, create new ad designs and messaging to extend the life of the campaign. It is also critical that you track the conversions on all your audiences and build a combination list so that converted customers do not see future ads. This style of campaign is designed to target new customers and acquisition efforts.