Prohibited Content and Commerce Statement
In an effort to maintain the highest levels of email mail delivery and IP reputation, as well as to adhere to various state, federal, and international laws, Anri Studio prohibits the use of our websites or any of our products or services by any person or organization that:
- Displays or markets material that exploits children under 18 years of age;
- Posts or discloses any personally identifying information or private information about anyone without his or her consent, including children under 18 years of age without their parents’ consent;
- Provides or posts any material that is grossly offensive, including blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or excessive profanity or that is obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable;
- Engages in any libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, or harassing activity;
- Provides or posts any content that advocates, promotes or otherwise encourages violence against any governments, organizations, groups or individuals or that provides instruction, information or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence;
- Introduces viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware or other harmful code;
- Posts or displays any content, including any image, that infringes, misappropriates or otherwise violates the intellectual property rights of others, including authors, artists, or photographers;
- Sells or promotes any products or services that are unlawful in the location at which the content is posted or received;
- Provides, sells or offers to sell any of the following products or content (or services related to the same):
- Pornography or illicitly pornographic sexual products, including but not limited to adult magazines, video and software, escort services, dating services, or adult “swinger” promotions; provided, however, the foregoing prohibition shall not apply to established retail home-based party businesses;
- Illegal drugs and contraband that are unlawful in the location at which the content is posted or received;
- Illegal goods, pirated software or media; or
- Instructions on how to assemble or otherwise make bombs, grenades or other weapons;
- Uses any image we make available in connection with our products or services in a way that places any person depicted in the image in a way that a reasonable person would find offensive, including the use of images (i) in pornography or sexual products; (ii) in ads for tobacco products in a manner that suggests any such person is a user of tobacco products; (iii) in connection with political endorsements in a manner that suggests any such person is a supporter of a particular politician; (iv) in advertisements and/or promotional materials for pharmaceutical, healthcare, herbal or medical products if such the use implies that the depicted person suffers from a physical or mental infirmity, ailment or condition; or (v) in any manner that is libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, or harassing;
- Uses any image we make available in connection with our products or services as a trademark, service mark, or logo; or
- Provides content or communicates with subscribers for the primary purpose of affiliate marketing, including but not limited to communications where there is no direct relationship with the product other than affiliate commissions, communications that contain multiple disparate affiliate links, or communications sent for the primary purpose of affiliate commissions. This prohibition would not apply to communications that include occasional affiliate links or links to products that are related to the business establishing the Anri Studio account.
In the event that you engage in any of the activities listed above, in our sole discretion, we reserve the right to terminate your access to or use of our products and services, disable your Anri Studio account or access to our products and services, and remove all or a portion of your content, in each case at any time, with or without notice and without refund. We may, in our sole discretion, also report your activity to the applicable legal authorities or third parties for abuse or fraud prevention.
In addition, Anri Studio reserves the right to prohibit the use of Anri Studio products or services by any company or site in its sole discretion.
Anri Studio reserves the right to change or modify this statement at any time. Any questions or concerns about your use of our products or services can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org